Last updated: July 8, 2022 Rental Group Services Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the IT Max Solution website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Name and job title;
- Business information including postal and billing addresses and website address;
- Contact information including email address and phone number;
- Banking details;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- Cookie information (explained in more detail below);
- Other information relevant to a project that we may supply a quote for or information relevant to managing a project that we are contracted to work with you on.
- Log Data
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We collect customer information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide the service we have been contracted to provide;
- To maintain customer relationships, communicate with our customers, and avoid conflicts of interest;
- To understand customer requirements and make information available regarding products and services offered by Rental Group Services Ltd;
- To contact you in response to the communications you have directed at us;
- To manage and develop Rental Group Services Ltd’ business and operations;
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- To gauge website user interest and to enhance future website user experiences.
Why do we process your information?
We will only collect and use your personal information in accordance with data protection laws. Our grounds for processing your personal information are as follows:
- Consent – Where necessary we will only collect and process your personal information if you have consented for us to do so.
- Legitimate Interests – We may use and process some of your personal information where we have sensible and legitimate business grounds for doing so. Under European privacy laws there is a concept of “legitimate interests” as a justification for processing your personal information. Our legitimate interests for processing your personal information are:
• to enable you to access and use our website and other digital tools we may provide as part of our service;
• to communicate with you about our service or make information available regarding products and services offered by Rental Group Services Ltd;
• to improve our website.
Controlling your information
All individuals who are the subject of personal data held by Rental Group Services Ltd are entitled to:
- Ask what information the company holds about them
- Ask what the purpose of the data is
- Receive a copy of the data
- Be informed how to keep it up to date
- Object to the use of the data
- Request the data is corrected, rectified, restricted, moved, or erased
Subject access requests must be made in writing to the 69 Beaufort Park, London, NW11 6BX for the attention of Data Request Team or by email to [email protected]. The subject access request will be responded to within 40 days. The company will require proof of identification to verify the subject access request before handing over any information.
Google AdSense & DoubleClick Cookie
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us so we store and process your personal information in accordance with the high standards required under data protection legislation. We only collect customer information as required to meet the purposes that we have identified. We strive to maintain customer information in as accurate, complete and up-to-date a form as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected.
To the best of our ability, access to customer information is limited to those who have a need to know. Those individuals who have access to the data are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information. We also make reasonable efforts to retain customer information only for so long as the information is necessary to comply with a customer request.
From time to time and for operational reasons the information we collect from you may be stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). When we appoint our service providers to help us provide services to you, we take care to ensure that they have appropriate security measures in place.
We do our best to keep the information you disclose to us secure. However, security cannot be absolutely guaranteed against all threats. By using our service and website you accept the inherent risks of providing information online and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.